Quality Residential Exterior Painting in Northeast Florida
Exterior painting can provide that striking visual change you’re looking for to improve your home. Our approach, commitment to quality, and amazing results have helped our exterior painting in Clay County stand out among the competition.
At 1st coast Painting & More, our process goes way beyond a simple, new paint job. We water-proof your exterior, sealing all windows, doors, hairline stucco cracks, and other potential exposures to protect you from any future problems that may arise.
Our Systematic Approach To Exterior Painting
Sure, a fresh coat of paint is great for curb appeal, but a quality exterior paint job will also protect the financial investment of your home for the long run.
But what about our process makes us different as exterior painters in Northeast Florida?
We’ll perform a detailed observation of your exterior painting project during your FREE estimate.
- This allows us to put together a detailed estimate and working project plan in advance, which is a major time saver for you.
- Once our proposed estimate is accepted we will schedule a start date that works for you while taking any potential weather issues into account.
What Does a Typical Exterior Painting Job Look Like?
- We pressure wash the entire house, so we can remove any debris prior to exterior painting.
- We repair any damaged wood, door trims, and other miscellaneous fixes that may be included on the work order.
- We’ll perform any caulking that is required.
- Double check that everything is ready to begin exterior painting.
- Apply specified amounts of coats to exterior of home.
- Perform final walk- around with clients.
We also offer professional pressure washing services for a perfect finish to your new exterior paint job, or for yearlong maintenance to keep your home looking new.
What Our Customers are Saying:
We obtained several estimates for our home. Brian was our favorite from the beginning because of his professionalism and kindness. When we received his estimate it was lower than the others as well. Brian finished the entire interior of our home last week, on schedule. It looks beautiful! We highly recommend 1st coast painting. We plan to use them again for any future painting projects we may have.– Allison Hall
Experienced Exterior Painting in Clay County
The materials homes are built with throughout our clients in Northeast Florida can vary greatly. Which is why it’s important to work with experienced exterior painters.
At 1st Coast Painting & More, we’ve seen it all over the last 15 years. No Matter the Material, We Can Paint It!
Exterior Painting of Stucco
- House settles can cause hairline cracks everywhere.
- Water protrudes through the stucco, which causes the metal mesh that holds the stucco to your home to rust. A clear sign that mesh has started to rust is when big sections of the stucco start to buckle and bubble.
- Don’t freak out if you see these cracks. In most cases we can seal up all cracks and apply special rubberized coating to eliminate this problem and protect you home. The secret to saving your house and your money is to have your stucco home painted as soon as see these cracks appear.
Exterior Painting of Lap Siding (Cement Board)
- Lap siding is installed plank overlaying plank, which only allows for nails on the top edge of plank. This process is performed so nails won’t be seen after installation, which allows for a clean finished product. However, since there are only nails on one edge of the plank the planks tend to have a lot movement with wind and rain. Furthermore, most builders use cheap, ineffective caulking that cracks with the movement of the house.
- Now water, wind, insects, A.C, and heat can enter and exit your home through many different gaps and cracks.
- Our Fix: We’ll caulk everything that the builder did and more. We use a 20-year Elastomeric caulking and then we’ll apply 2 coats of Premium grade paint. We recommend a satin finish for great wash-ability.
Exterior Painting of Wood Siding
- Wood Rot is the first thing that comes to mind when discussing a painting project involving any kind of wood siding. This form of siding is rarely used anymore due to the high upkeep, but many homes still have wood siding.
- Our Fix: We can still obtain the materials to replace and repair the damaged sections of your siding.
- And once we are past the wood rot and ready for prime and paint, we’ll apply 1 coat of tinted primer and 2 coats of premium grade exterior paint. We recommend a satin finish for great wash-ability.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to fix your exterior. Get your free estimate and project plan today!
Ready to work a company with the most experience in exterior painting in Northeast FL?