Why Choose 1st Coast Painting For Your Interior Painting Needs:
- We are not Newbie’s to interior painting: We are celebrating our 10th year in business this year. We never had to shut our doors. We believe that our superior work, great customer service, experienced interior painters, and standing behind our work is the key to our success. We want to be your interior painting specialist.
- Cleanliness: We understand that we are working inside your personal residence, and with that being said, we maintain a clean and organized operation through-out your project.
- Attention to detail: A Painter is only as good as his/her prep work. Prep is often the step that is either rushed or skipped. We know that it is easier and more professional to prep properly than trying to explain to a customer that we broke or ruined something there home.
- Example: Patching and sanding are essential steps in the interior painting process, but causes a lot of dust. Once we start sanding, the dust seeps into every crevice, especially electronics. Knowing this we drape all surface’s, so we can control the dust. These are the details that keep our clients happy.
- Pride in our work: One of the perks of being a painter is the gratification that we get after transforming a home. We love the wow face that we get out of clients. Many interior painters just do what they have to do in order to get paid, rather with us, we want it done professionally. We want to paint all your family and friends homes, so we go the extra mile to reach perfection. Long story short, we think about tomorrow, so today’s work must be great.
- Courteous: Now a days this is rare.
CALL 904-864-1498 FOR YOUR FREE INTERIOR PAINTING ESTIMATE.